"Holi -The Festival Of Colors"
FUN WITH COLORS - FOOD - MUSIC - SHOP
Saturday, April 7th, 2018
11AM. to 4 PM
Due to limited parking at Grand Pavilion, We humbly request you to park at alternative parking places as suggested below and enjoy the scenic beauty of Naperville Downtown and Riverwalk
Top 10 Tips for Parking in Downtown Naperville (From City of Naperville Web Site)
- Parking is FREE in all downtown Naperville on-street parking spaces, municipal surface parking lots and parking decks.
- Van Buren Parking Deck
- The Municipal Center Parking Deck is available to all visitors after 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and all day during the weekend.
- Check out Levels 2 and 3 of the Central Parking Facility for available parking spaces.
- Washington Street on-street parking is available from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. After 4 p.m. on weekdays, cars parked on this street will be towed. Time restrictions for downtown parking are posted as follows (except where otherwise noted):
- Loading zones: 15 minutes for passenger vehicles; 30 minutes for commercial vehicles
- On-street parking: 2 hours
- Municipal surface parking lots: 3 hours
- Municipal parking decks: Range from 3 hours to long-term parking
- With the exception of parking on Washington Street, on-street parking is provided throughout downtown for up to 2 hours, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
Our Presenting Sponsor
Download our Brochure
Download Vendor Application for Booth (No Food Vendors)
Proceeds from Festival will go to Simply Vedic Cultural Society.- A registered Non Profit Organization with 501 (C) (3) status
© 2006 - 2013 Simply Vedic. All rights reserved